The Dog Grocer sources chicken from local startup companies that redistribute unsold food to restaurants and caterers. These meats are often unsold because these suppliers are overstocked or the parts are “ugly” – they fall short of cosmetic requirements that are very superficial, such as imperfect cuts of the whole breast, wrong sizing, or minor labeling errors etc. However, these meats are equally nutritious and perfectly fit for human consumption. Singapore wastes about 800,000 tonnes of food every year and by sourcing from these startup initiatives, TDG helps reduce food waste, in line with our vision of adopting a sustainable practice.
Air Dried Chicken Feet
Price stated per gram. Sold in bags of 100g (or multiples) online, or in bulk/ scoop-as-you-like in store.
- Crunchy bone chews help clean plaque and tartar off teeth and is a great engagement activity
- While ideal as a natural chew, all chews should be given with supervision
- ZERO flour, additives or preservatives
- Made locally in AVS licensed kitchen
- Cleaned and sanitised with ozone
- Processed at controlled low temperatures for minimal change in nutritional profile, while ensuring safety protocols according to the USDA food safety guidelines
All treats and chews do not contain any additives, chemicals or artificial flavouring, and are packaged in food grade home compostable packaging.
Storage and handling: Recommended to transfer in air tight container and store in freezer. Best consumed within 4 months from date of manufacture.