The Dog Grocer Atlantic Cod are boneless, skinless pieces sourced from Norway. MSC certified to ensure sustainable wild-capture fishing practices and ecolabelling programme meets requirements set by UNFAO and ISEAL. A good source of protein, phosphorus, niacin, and Vitamin B-12, Atlantic cod is an ideal addition to dogs and cats on raw and cooked diets. While most fish generally contain a natural presence of enzyme thiaminase, which can break down of thiamine in meats and lead to thiamine deficiencies in fish-based diets, Atlantic cod does not contain thiaminase.
Air Dried MSC Certified Cod
Sold in bags of 100g (or multiples) online, or in bulk/ scoop-as-you-like in store.
- Wild Caught and MSC certified to ensure sustainable fishing practices
- Good source of omega 3 fatty acids and gives a great crunchy bite
- ZERO flour, additives or preservatives
- Made locally in AVS licensed kitchen
- Cleaned and sanitised with ozone
- Processed at controlled low temperatures for minimal change in nutritional profile, while ensuring safety protocols according to the USDA food safety guidelines
MSC Certified Wild Caught Atlantic Cod
All treats and chews do not contain any additives, chemicals or artificial flavouring.
Storage and handling: Recommended to transfer in air tight container and store in freezer. Best consumed within 4 months from date of manufacture.